FranNet understands the value of a veteran. We understand the value you brought to the battlefield, and the value you can bring to business. You were the backbone of America in the military, and we want to help you become the backbone of the American economy as a small business owner.
This free, one-hour webinar will help you understand the unique business opportunities available to you as a veteran. Initiatives, funding and businesses that will help you achieve financial and personal freedoms. As a veteran, you have a special skill set that makes you extremely attractive to franchised businesses – and the place to get your start is right here.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- The advantages to start a business.
- A look at franchise ownership.
- Veteran programs
- Misconceptions about franchising.
- Setting your personal business model
- How to easily find the right franchise.
It is essential to utilize the best available resources effectively and get it right the first time. FranNet uses an established, proprietary process to match a person’s talents and goals with the right franchise choice. And perhaps the best part? Our services are completely free. Because we work more like an executive recruiter, the franchisor pays our fees if we make a match.
How good are we? The best in the business. FranNet recently conducted a study on clients we’ve placed into business and found some amazing results. We found that:
- Over 91% of clients we place are still in business after two years!
- More than 85% of our clients are still open after five years!
- Nearly 15% of our clients are top performers in their franchise!
Plus, all of our consultants are locally-based and bring face-to-face attention to your needs so that we’re personally there for you every step of the way.