Our team has deep experience and excellent credentials in hr and talent management strategies to support business goals with strategic people solutions.
- Pre and Post Employment contract issues and language.
- Managing performance issues, downsizing or termination situations.
- Dealing with new legislation or employee complaints.
- Conflict resolution for teams and individual cases
- Respectful Workplace coaching and policy development
- Leadership training and team development
- 360 assessments
- Employee handbook preparation
- Social media policy
- Full cycle Health and Safety planning and documentation
- Managing change
- Building a culture of engagement and accountability
- Succession Planning
- Dealing with Provincial and Federal Labour Relations and Human Rights Officers.
- Policy creation such as privacy, harassment and security
- Pay Equity review and compliance
- Assisting with disability and return to work planning.
- Helping with systemic issues around company policies and procedures.
- Compensation reviews and analysis
- Recruitment – hiring Right – and getting the right people in the right seats doing the right jobs.
- Training for Managers and line supervisors – managing for performance
- Career Pathway development
- AODA Customer Service and Bill 168 training
- Effective team performance and customer service
- Helping teams cope with realignment and mergers
- Organizational development and planning
- Realignment, mergers and acquisitions from a people perspective
- Start up companies requiring ground up HR plan both short and long term
- Certificate of Recognition – COR- approved through Infrastructure Health & Safety Association – IHSA. Our team will prepare a comprehensive health and safety management system in preparation of audit and approval of COR through IHSA. This applies for construction related suppliers. (Ontario)
Please give us a call to explore how we can help.
Search and recruitment are critical functions to ensure an organization has the right people in the right roles and the right time. It comes down to “best fit”.
At Career Compass Canada we take the time to understand in detail each position we recruit for. We sit down with the hiring manager and review the key qualifications, skill sets, experience and fit to integrate well with a company’s culture. Our team is experienced and we guarantee our work.
Finding the hard skills is typically the easy part, understanding the soft skills is the more difficult piece and we have the assessment tools to help guide us in this process.
We do both retained and exclusive contingency searches. We regret we do not to contingency work as we don’t believe this is in the best interests of our clients and can be more expensive and inefficient.